Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 166

Just really irritated tonight so this is going to be uber mega short. Registered a little bit at target today, that was pretty fun actually. And then watched movies while trying not to pass out on the couch. While eating some strawberry shortcake icecream that tasted like perpermint because my taste buds are just that off. Thats right folks, I am still sick and im sick and tired of it!

Baby, I do need to talk to you when you can, not that you ever read my blog so you wont get this message, but i am mentally sending you a very strong i need you to call me message right now, only please do it tomorrow because everyone is going to bed right now. Anyways, everything is fine, i love you, i just really need to hear your voice. Have a good weekend baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment