Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 148

It has been a long day, and I spent most of it sleeping because I didn't feel good and now of course I'm not tired, go figure. I am going to try and play one of my new games which should be fun, I guess. Baby gave me the go ahead to pay for the proxy so now we are half way there, just need to send in the paperwork and its official. I feel like crap, I've been on my period for like three months now and I have to tell you it gets really old. If there are any guys who read this blog, sorry but really it is written be a female, you should have expected something like that sooner or later. Im waiting for the doctor to call me back about my test results to find out wether im hypoglycemic or not, im probably not considering the results are in and I havn't gotten a call yet. Meh oh well, it is what it is right?

Baby, I love you so much. I say that everyday but just because I say it everyday it doesn't mean that it isn't one hundred percent true. You give me butterflies when you randomly out of the blue tell me that you love me. I think the fact I still get butterflies is proof enough. You are my everything I want in life and Im so happy to call you mine and me yours. I hope you have a great day at work baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment