Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 159

Not a whole lot to write about today, I really miss my love and its hard not hearing his voice. I called him today just to hear him and it was only a two minute phone conversation but I was reduced to tears afterwards. There is just something so calming and soothing about his voice that I panic when I think "when will I hear him next?" The paperwork has been delayed briefly but he will be sending it soon. Then we will soon be married. I just can't wait until I am in his arms again because honestly all I want right now is his warmth and comfort.

Baby, you are literally my everything. Being without you is like walking everyday through fire, and since as you know I am a creature of Ice that is quite painful. I know we will be together soon and this will all be worth it, just the journey we had to make to be together, but I want to be with you now. Dear heart, my love, take care of yourself as I continually think of you every moment of everyday. I will talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment