Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 139 Merry Christmas!

Oh lordie its been a long day. First off I couldn't get to sleep until after midnight, then I woke up around 6:30. We opened presents and then I was able to talk to the love for a little bit until we went to christmas breakfast and then after that we went straight to christmas dinner at my aunts house. I left early because my back hurt and I was in a lot of pain and I almost made it home in time to catch baby but he logged off before i could talk to him. Its really early morning for him though and I don't know if he has to work the day after christmas or not. I got lots of little stuff for the kitchen wich will be awsome for baby and me once we get married, and all the money I got is going into the savings for our wedding fund! YAY! I got basically half of it today back so im pretty happy. I also got a squishables fox and some jewlery. Its been a really good christmas and since I can't talk to my baby right now, I really wish my mom was home so I could spend some time with her before I have to go to sleep for work tomorrow.

Baby, i hope its just a coincidence that you logged off right after i messaged you saying I was on my way home... Im just kidding, I know it was late and you need sleep. I was actually suprised you were awake as long as you were. I missed you this christmas, I miss you everyday of course but thinking of how we were together last christmas made me even sadder we were apart for this one. Next christmas we will spend together though and I look foreward to joining you (hopefully) very soon. I love you baby with all my heart and soul and I will talk to you tomorrow. XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment