Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 125

I was so tired after my super long shift yesterday that I was such a grump this morning. I dont know how my family puts up with me sometimes. Work went well, I sold a couple of handbags and earings and watches. A pretty good day, too bad there wasn't a sales goal to meet. Oh well, there will probably be one tomorrow. Which I dont close at all this week and Im not really sure how I feel about that. I kind of hate leaving the store when there are still people walking around in it. At lunch today my future mother in law and brother in law came to visit me at lunch which was nice. She made me some nummy sweets for christmas and gave me a pepermint headache tonic to put on my forehead which was really nice of her. I wish I didn't work so much then I could visit everyone but lately if im not at work im home resting for work the next day so I havn't been able to see anyone. :/ I feel really bad too because Ive been meaning to visit my future father in law and other mother in law since I got back like four weeks ago but I have just been so exausted with work and so busy that I havn't been able too. Im hoping on friday before I go over to babysit the boys for Cindy I will be able to stop in and see them for an hour or two. I have decided everyone is getting cookies in a tin can for christmas because I can't afford gifts. Blech! I hate the holidays, its become soooo comercialized. And it doesn't help im working in a department store because I see TONS of crap that I would like and I have to remind myself the whole time at work "you can't have that, you need to save up". I would just like a little something new for me. But oh well. Thank god I dont have kids right now, im still way too selfish to put aside my wants for others, im having a hard enough time putting my own needs ahead of my wants. Its horrible. I think im going to make myself some tea and sort through my jewlery tonight. I have a huge jewlery box my grandpa gave me on my eighteenth birthday (I belive) but It has just accumulated a whole bunch of junk I never wear and half the stuff just needs to be thrown away so thats my project for tonight. I figure even if I work I still have projects around the house that need to get done. The day after tomorrow im going to tackle my shoes and then probably my books.

Baby, I love you. Thats really all I have to say today. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment