Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 118

So today was a good bad short long sort of day. Woke up and the love was still asleep, so I wasted time on a pointless errand. Then love got online and we chatted for a bit with a little tift here and there as he thought since he had just woken up he was allowed morning grumpiness and I informed him it was my morning so my grumpiness was the only one allowed. It was quite hilarious. We unloaded moms car and then went to our Davids Bridal appointment. I tried on dresses with my mom which was an experience I always wanted to have with her. We took several pictures and I like ones in the pictures I remember not liking on me. I showed the love them and in one of them he said I looked fat. Thank you I love you too. Lol, thankfully it was the one I hated most. Then me and mom went shopping, came home and cooked, ended up having to get pizza because there was weevles in the flour. Me and the love talked some more before he had to go and do his manly things. Im happy that I dont work until 4:45 tomorrow and 4:15 the next day, and that next week even with two days of im still getting 37.5 hours. My first bill came into the mail today so bye bye paycheck. And i was yet again unable to get a haircut. Oh well, tis the daily boggle called life. Now I am exausted and highly debating on sleep since i wont be able to sleep in long in the morning. So with that I bid you all a farewell and goodnight.

And to my dear heart, you are the most infuriating frusting man in my life and I love you more than anything else in the world. Dont you ever change, I love you just as you are. Heres to holding you tonight in my dreams love.

No comments:

Post a Comment