Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 120

Long day, woke up crying over my ring with a killer headache. Talked to the love, well we didn't really talk so much as he watched his shows and I fell asleep on him while webcamming and then he played video games and I watched gargoyles, but still it was time spent together. When he went to sleep I napped for three hours, so Im not tired now which sucks as I will wake up at my normal 7'oclock time in the morning. Um, not really much else to say, work was slow, I closed, made more money at least. Work in traditional tomorrow, fun stuff, I close again at 12:15, I really have no idea why macy's feels the need to stay open until midnight when we are dead around 10 anyways. But thats the companies business, which as I am a lowly worker must follow. No one turned in my ring today and it upsets me a great deal that I am still without it. I got the loves watch resized so I know that at least will stay on my wrist, and my promise ring does not slip and slide on my finger at all so thats good. I took off my other rings, I refuse to loose any others although I really wish I would have lost any but the clauddagh (and of course my promise ring).

Baby, I hope your day is as good as it can be all things considered and that if I don't speak to you after you get off work you have a wonderful nights sleep (although I really hope I talk to you). Loves loves for the love and we will talk soon. Thank you for putting up with my silliness today. It really meant alot to me although you should probably work on the way you word some sentences. I still love you though.

No comments:

Post a Comment