Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 117

I seriously hate arguments and baby and me have been getting in little tiffs the past two days. Im on my period which is a very large part of it because I am ten times more sensitive and moody than when Im off it. So I seriously hope he can keep his sanity when hes around me and im like this 24/7. I am uploading some pics to facebook and then I think im going to make a blog post thats not a part of the countdown, I would just write it all here but it just wouldn't feel right since the subject matter is completely different. Or maybe I will write it in my poetry blog since it would fit there better anyways, yes I think that is what I will do. Im going to try on wedding dresses tomorrow with my mommy and I have started my registries. YAY! Super excited. I dont work today or tomorrow so im enjoying my time off and I got everything from my aunts house so thats good.

Baby, I apologize for my crazy mood swings. I have been stressed out and humanities stupidity has gotten to me even more than it normally does, you probably know why. But im still trudging on and going through each day one at a time. I really, really miss you, broke down tonight sobbing because of the ache your absense leaves. I know it will be filled soon and I look foreward to that immensly. I love you baby, with all my heart and soul. You have all of me, always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment