Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 119

I lost my claughdagh ring ( I know i mispelt that) Im bawling my eyes out right now because I feel so naked without it. I have worn it for over three years straight. That little piece of metal and I have been through so much together and I want it back, right now. I am just thankful it wasn't my promise ring I lost, I would have broken down in the middle of the store in a catatonic state if that had happened. But still, It was so hard to hold myself together until the other guy I was working with got back from break and then I could hardly hold back the tears and when I got to the break room I just let it go. But now the tears are back because im so heartbroken, Usually when it falls off I find it again right away. I dont think I ever want to wear jewlery again (besides my promise ring) because I dont want this to happen.

Baby, I really need you to hold me right now, stupid as it is, this is one of those female moments where I just need you. I seriously can't wait to be with you again, that would make this so much easier right now if I just had you. I hope you have a good day at work though. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment