Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 136

So much to do and so little time. Oh well, there will be time enough. I just got off work and of course im wide awake, dont you just love that? I work until 11:30 tomorrow, which is a really odd shift but its whatever. Had a blonde moment today. here is my post off facebook:

My blonde moment of the day:

So I'm at work and I hang up with a customer and turn around. Here is the conversation that ensues.
Associate: "Are you Mary?"
Me: "No engaged"
Associate: *gives me a funny look* "Marys not here right now" *Hangs up phone*
akward silence
Me: "Did you say Married or Mary? because I heard Married"
Associate: "I said Mary"
Me: *Face heating up like a lobster* "......well im embarresed"

In my defense he has a slight accent and his "y" sounded like ied every time he said it. But yeah, just thought id share that with you all.

yup, good times. Baby, thank goodness you love me despite my blonde moments like above and maybe your right, maybe I do need hearing aids. Anyways I love you, sleep well and enjoy your friday, saturday and christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment