Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 121

So tired yet so wound up at the same time. I can hardly even type right now im making so many typos and deleting and retyping so this is gonna be short. Still no sign of my ring. Im resigned to its loss and grieve although my baby bought me a new one. He is so sweet. It wont ever replace my other, as nothing can truly replace something else, but with it I can create new moments and memories and bind myself to it. It has emeralds and diamonds and is gorgeous. Ok I seriously can't type anymore

babe, not sure if I will chat with you at lunch like i wanted, i need to try and get sleep. I love you, thank you so much for the claddagh, you really have no idea what it means to me. Take care and I will chat with you very soon. Love you dear heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment