Monday, October 4, 2010

What a month

I do realize I have not been posting or updating this as regularly as I would have originally liked but that's how life goes. There isn't really anything new to post. I didn't go to class today because I wasn't feeling well and sometime this week I'm going shopping. I have talked to my best friend about our future college plans and its nice to know we are both thinking along the same lines of "get it over with and get outta here". But yeah, other than that I can't say very much. I cannot wait for Christmas to be here, time is passing way too slowly but thankfully I get to talk to Justin every night. I feel blessed that I am able to talk to him so much because I remember when I maybe heard from him once a week and that was all e-mail. I have waves sometimes when I'm talking to him and I just want to cry because I miss him so badly, but right now I'm holding onto Christmas when I will get to see him again. Time, please speed up! anyways I might as well get some homework done. later.

~Tamizan Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment