Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yes, it is once again time....

For a very long, detailed post about what I have been up to. I know what your thinking, "Oh Joy". But you know what, some of it is kinda actually a little interesting maybe.... =D
So I guess I will start with the first of the month. Nothing was happening really. See now was that so hard? I can't even remember what I did last weekend... I feel like I went somewhere for a birthday party or something... I know my mom had me cleaning the house and I had some homework to do. Not fun.
You know what, I'm just gonna start with Monday. That's easier to remember. Monday I stayed home from school because I felt belch. Tuesday I went to school and came home. Wednesday, went to school came home. Thursday had my first tutoring apt. for Chinese at 9:30 (see something new) Then went to class and came home. Friday I had a test in my Chinese class, I don't want to jinx myself but i think i did alright. Then I came home, and got ready to go to Kristina's birthday party. Mom was late getting home but she called to tell me that my grandmother had fallen and had broken her foot. Lovely, so after she was all taken care of we went to Kristina's bday and then went back over to check on grandma. Saturday was Gina's birthday party, lots of screaming teenage girls. I swear me and my friends never made that much noise... ever. Then we came home and checked on grandma again. Today I went over to my grandmothers and spent the morning with her. Then came home did chores and did my homework assignment for English.

Now is where the fun part starts. For the next week I have to be up and ready to go by seven-ish so I can take care of my cousin Zack and take him to school at 8:30 sharp. Then after that (the time I would normally be sleeping) I'm going to go over to my grandmothers house and check on her and then walk to class. After class I am going to go back to my grandmothers and make sure she is alright and doesn't need anything before I go home. Then I get to do my homework and start the process all over again for the next 6 weeks at least. (Maybe less time depending on how quickly my grandmother heals). So yeah, that's my fun schedule. Jealous aren't you.

So I have a couple of friends I know and I haven't really had a lot of time to hang out with anybody and they are getting sour at me because I missed a big group get together Friday. (The day my grandmother broke her foot and of Kristina's birthday) When I got home I passed out I was so tired. I didn't even call and talk to Justin, that's how tired I was. (And that's a really big thing because I usually can't sleep unless I've at least said goodnight to him). But anyways, these people are sour at me and I'm just like, you guys, my family comes first. Always. Period. End of story. It just really pisses me off. And I know its been months since I've been able to do anything... but right now I am focused on getting out of the situation I am in and into one that makes me happy because quite frankly I am 99% miserable lately. Grrrrrrr. I really hate people sometimes. But It's whatever. I don't need them complicating my life and if they are going to give me shit for being to busy to goof off, well then I guess they aren't true friends anyways.

On the plus side.... no there isn't really a plus side right now. Oh well. I'm going to go put some poetry on my poems blog. Poems Here! check them out if you have some time and please comment and let me know what you think.

Lots of Love
~Tamizan Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment