Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One Year Today

I woke up this morning to a text from Justin and it made me smile from ear to ear. He said "Congratulations babe, we made it a year, ur stuck with me." To which i responded "Yay! I love you" lol.

I can't believe it has been an entire year since I started dating him. The time has passed really slowly and yet gone by so fast. I miss him a lot but im always happy to hear his voice when he calls and I treasure every second I have when we are together. Many things have happened this year and although we have had our dissagrements I believe we can make it through anything. I know the road ahead of us is going to be long and bumpy, but I know we can make it through. I love him with all my heart and im going to do everything in my power to make sure I never loose him.

I love you baby

<3 October 20, 2010 <3

~Tamizan Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment