Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day...

Or it should have been a beautiful day anyways. I woke up in a great mood, really early, and went shopping for grocery's with me mom. Then we made breakfast (Yes, I actually cooked) It was Waffles (homemade by me) eggs and sausage. It actually wasn't too bad if I do say so myself, and I do =D. But anyways, then I don't remember what I did, probably spent the day chilling or zoning out or something. I think I was on the comp. while Liz played fable 2 for the hundredth time in a row. I was finally able to kick her off and watch a copula TV shows I like. Then I helped make dinner (I know what Ur thinking, cooking twice in one day? no way. But yes, that's how good of a mood I was in today) I helped make stir fry rice and teriyaki chicken. It really wasn't all that hard but I refused to touch the raw meat. Then I did some homework and now I'm writing down everything a did today. What a boring life I lead, but its really the littlest things that make me smile, and today I have defiantly smiled. Anyways there isn't really anything else to write so, yeah. I guess that's all. I'm gonna go read Montana 1948 and finish it for class. Oh joy. Until next time =D

~Tamizan Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment