Saturday, September 25, 2010

So much drama... so little time

Friday:
Nothing spectacular really happened, I talked to my counselor and sorta got a plan layed out for the rest of college. I got some homework I have to do this weekend... oh joy. Other than that nothing really happened. My guy, Justin, called and he played guitar and sang while I listened. It was really nice, so nice I almost fell alseep listening and that saying something because I dont usually get anywhere close to falling asleep while im on the phone talking to someone. I watched some t.v. with my mom and went so sleep. What a way to end the week.

Today:
I woke up and played on my computer. Signed up for a pogo account and played poppit. My mom had us cleaning house all day. My room is finally back to being clean and thats awsome cus I can move around in it. Then the drama hit. Oh boy. I can't really give any specifics but it basically had to do with people I know who are in relationships. Relationships always bring drama so yeah. Im tired, and its only 6 so thats awsome! (notice the sarcasm) anyways, thats all I got for today really. See ya!

~Tamizan Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment