Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 253

Nothing new to post really, I had lunch with my cousin which was a ton of fun, it was so good to catch up with her. The paperwork is slowly moving, feels like a snails pace but then again everything feels that way, this morning feels like a week ago and yesterday feels like a month ago. Everything is crawling by. On the plus side I finally have my hair the style I want now I just have to figure out how to use the product in it to make it do exactly what I want. I miss my husband a ton of course, and I cannot be in his arms again soon enough. Guess I had more to write than I thought I did.

Baby, you are my world, my everything and I will always love you. Soon I will be safe and sound in your arms. Hugs and Kisses my one and only XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment