Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 239

Been a rough couple of days, I have been babysitting a lot and I just got two new piercings which are sore, nose and naval, I can't excersize with the naval ring for a long time so that kills my plans there. But I like it a lot so I am happy with the piercings. And I am making money from the babysitting which is awesome. I had an unfortunate situation today where I had to end a friendship and I still feel sort of sick about it but it just had to be done. Right now I am watching Gabriel Iglesies with my mom and brother in law, he is my favorite comedian. Its been a really good night.

Baby, I hope you have a great day at work and get your wedding ring soon. Hugs and Kisses love. Just for the record it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you call me love. I love when you call me love. Its my favorite nickname you have for me. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment