Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 241

Just got out of the theaters watched Titanic in 3D with my mom. I am really glad I had the opportunity to see it on the big screen as I was too young the first time around and it is one of my favorite movies. The 3D aspect of it killed my eyes but I think it was worth it, i just have to find a way to get rid of the pain. Made me think a lot about what I would have done had I been put in that position and I would have been right there by rose. I wouldn't have left my husbands side for all the money in the world. I always tear up at the end of the movie, and this time was no different, maybe even a little more intense because the love I feel for my husband is like Rose's for Jack times ten and I just miss him so much and everyday without him is like a stab wound to the heart. I know we are so close now, closer than we have ever been, but it just all feels so hard and I just want to hold him so much.

Baby, I miss you, I say it every night on this blog, and every night on my photo of the day but its true, I miss you so much and I don't know what to do, I want to see you and talk with you all the time because that makes it easier for me but I know it makes it harder for you to see me and not be able to hold me and I just really don't know what to do. I feel like I'm floating in the ocean half of the time, submerged in this sea of loneliness and only you can rescue me from it. But you are so far away and just hearing your voice helps me out. Every day feels like a week, I don't even remember what I did yesterday morning it all feels like a lifetime away. Time is passing so slowly baby, so until I can be in your arms once again I just have this everyday routine of talking to you when at all possible and trying to hide the pain. I love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment