Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 289

So I am finally sitting down at my computer and writing out a long and much needed post for once. Most nights I just write something from my ipod real quick before I head to bed because I have started and must finish writing one thing every day until I am reunited with my husband. It is very difficult and frankly by this point quite depressing to do. I miss him very much and this distance is making me mega emotional. We were married on February 8th and have yet to spend one moment together in person, its really disheartening. So I don't write too much because I don't have much to write. I wake up, hope to catch my husband on webcam which I do most days, talk to him until he goes to bed, watch some random anime on netflix, play on my ipod, stare at the ceiling, have dinner, maybe talk to my husband before he goes to work, stay up until odd hours of the night because I cannot get to sleep, stare at the ceiling, have a fitful nights rest, wake up and repeat the process. I live quite an exciting life. I have debated on getting a job, but with my luck as soon as I was hired the military would be calling me telling me they finally had my ticket ready to join my husband. So I stay home, don't make any definite plans past a couple of days and for the most part seclude myself. The secluding myself part is done completely by choice. I have many friends I could call up and hang out with but I am usually in a mood that I don't want the company of anyone because I don't want to bring down their good mood with my sad one. Anyways, that was one long explanation of why there have been one liners of the same thing over and over again the past couple of weeks. I don't think anyone really reads this thing anyways so why bother to put more effort than I feel like into it? Its my personal blog and for now I like just doing my little two liners. I have been playing DragonVille a lot the past couple of days, since I added it a week or two ago I have been hooked on trying to get the limited edition dragons of this month before they disappear. It is really hard though. Today my husband bought a new smart phone which I am a little miffed about for multiple reasons I don't really want to get into and then I went to the store to pick up one thing and had to literally force myself to walk out of the store before I spent money on unnecessary things that I did not need at all. I am once again unhappy with my hair color, I would really like to go for more of a red but my husband has already told me he doesn't really care for that color because I am torn. I want something that he will like I know its my hair but right now I am just bored with it. Really bored with it. I think I am just in a down in the ditch mood and I need a serious bought of retail therapy. Not that I will get it of course, what money? But maybe some window shopping tomorrow will help improve my outlook.

Baby, I write you a message everynight, I miss you, I love you, you are my world. But please stop buying things! I wanna go to italy! LOL, I know we will go and you allready have it all planned out but I gotta give you a bad time about something. I will talk to you in the AM babe. Hugs and Kisses, all my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment