Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 277

I didn't think it would be this many plus days until I got to see him again, its getting really hard to continually write these posts everyday because although it does signify one day closer, its also signifies another very long day that has gone by. Some pluses, I am almost completely healthy again, going to start exercising on Monday. I am obsessed with my iPod. Since my smart phone decided to commit technology suicide its been my source of entertainment. I am once again in my asian drama obsession phase. And of course I am missing my husband terribly so with that note I am going to go watch a romantic drama.

Love you hunny, miss you bunches. You have no idea how slowly my days are going. Each one feels like a year. I hope you had a great day and have an amazing weekend. I miss you so much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment