Sunday, May 1, 2011

So much has been going on.

So much has happened since my last blog. I am staying with a friend and we have had our ups and downs. School is slowly making its way through the months and my homework is getting done. Justin has the opportunity to be stationed in germany for a couple of years. I told him to take it and he for it. Now he is just waiting for orders and i am trying to find a way to get there myself. I miss him so much. His leave was postponed so i don't know when i will see him again. The distance is really hard right now. I didn't talk to him last night for the first time in a long time. It made me very sad. There is a lot of stuff going on at home too. My sister has to be in a wheelchair for school and my mom has to pay to repair a lot of stuff that has been breaking in the house. I have been overwhelmed and wish that everything would solve itself. But life doesn't work that way. So im stuck with this feeling of being overwhelmed. Anyways im done for now. Hopefully i will keep this more up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment