Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 341

It has been a long and trying week and so much has been going on. Of course none of it is internet disclosable appropriate so I shall have to keep those entires to a paper journal, which I will probably never write. I babysat someone who is close to a little brother to me today and we had a ton of fun driving all over the place and getting all sorts of treats. It was actually a lot of fun, if not a lot exausting. I am very ready to just curl up with my book and chillax for the evening. Yes this post is longer and has some actual content to it because I am writing it on an actual computer instead of my ipod. But this is about as far as the novelty will last. So goodnight virtual world.

And baby, you know I love you and miss you so much, i post it everyday I am sure if anyone reads this they roll their eyes at me. But I really do and I wish I had you hear with me to help me out during this trying time. I can't wait to hear your voice once again love. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment